To file a report online, you must ensure that the incident occured within the City of Greater Sudbury.
(Click here to see a map)
Theft of vehicles cannot be reported online. This includes cars, trucks, atv's, snowmachines, trailers and road building machines.
You must have a valid email address to use this system.
If you have any questions, please see our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Report Filing Tips:
Mandatory fields are identified by a red *.
Complete non-mandatory fields when possible.
When you click the "Submit Report" button, you will recieve a confirmation that your report is complete.
Your report will be assigned a temporary report case number.
You will be able to print a copy of the information you submitted to keep for your records.
The maximum file size for image uploads is 5MB, please ensure that your picture is below said size.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed by a Police officer
- In the Incident Description box give a detailed story of what happened.
- We do not accept reports filed on behalf of a third party, i.e. another person or for public property. Reports must be filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.
- Upon Review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by email.
- Please Make sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Greater Sudbury Police Service