Please provide a detailed description of what happened in the incident description section along with a detailed list of all items stolen (including value) from your garage and include the approximate date and time of when you believe the theft occurred.
- If the theft occurred in a garage that is attached to your residence it cannot be reported online. You must call Greater Sudbury Police Service at 705-675-9171 to file a report.
When completing a Break & Enter to Detached shed/garage report, please:
- Provide all serial numbers available on any of the stolen property
- A description and value for each item stolen
- Create a separate property entry for each piece of property that is being reported as stolen
- Please provide any suspect information, if available, or indication if video surveillance is available
You may be contacted by email or telephone if further information is required.
Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.
Greater Sudbury Police Service