Welcome to the Greater Sudbury Police Service Mischief to Vehicle Online Reporting system.

Please Note

  • If your vehicle was damaged and items were stolen from the vehicle, file a Theft From Vehicle report here.
  • When a parked vehicle is struck by another vehicle and the driver leaves the scene of the collision, it is considered a Fail to Remain collision. Please report this to the Collision Reporting Centre at 705-675-9171 ext. 2448 or 2452.
  • When a person opens their vehicle door and strikes the side of your parked vehicle and causes damage, it is considered a civil matter. A police report is not required. Call your insurance provider if you wish to make a claim.

Please provide a detailed description of what happened in the incident description section, with the approximate date and time you discovered the damage to your vehicle, and the last date and time you saw your vehicle intact.

Please provide any suspect information, if available, or witness information for police follow up.


Greater Sudbury Police Service