Lost: An item was accidentally misplaced or left behind somewhere
Stolen: Someone removed the item from your lawful possession with the intent to steal
- If your property was stolen, please submit a Theft Under $5000 report here.
- If you are reporting a lost licence plate, please submit a Lost Plate report here.
- You cannot report a lost Passport online. If you have lost your Passport, please contact 1-800-567-6868 or visit The Government of Canada's Lost, stolen, inaccessible, damaged or found passports page.
- If you have lost your Driver’s Licence, Health Card, or other Ontario Identification, remember to contact Service Ontario or visit Service Ontario's Website
- If you have lost your debit or credit card, remember to contact your financial institution/credit card company to report the loss. If your debit or credit cards have been used without your consent, please file a Fraud Under $5000 report here.
Examples of lost property that can be reported online include: cell phones, jewellery, purses, wallets etc. Please provide as much detail as possible, including serial numbers, makes, models and value of lost property. Each piece of lost property should be a separate entry within the property section of your report.
Greater Sudbury Police Service